1. INTI Journal is an peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal. We accept the paper submission from different disciplines and fields of study. Currently, we are accepting contribution of research and review papers from authors.
2. The submission has to be original, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere. It has to be prepared as MS Word document.
3. The content of research paper is limited to 5 pages excluding references. The content has to include abstract, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, and conclusion.
4. The content of review paper is limited to 7 pages, excluding references. The content has to adhere to the topic of discussion.
5. The references have to be relevant to the topic of the submission. At least half of the references have to be within 5 years from the year of submission.
6. Please recommend at least 3 reviewers for your submission. The reviewers should not come from the same institution with the author and co-authors. The recommended reviewers should be able to provide critical comments to the submission.
7. Please use the template attached below to prepare your paper. Do not modify the format of the paper.
8. All submission will go through a double-blind review process which usually will take 8 - 12 weeks.
9. All papers must be submitted electronically to the Editor-in-Chief: email@example.com
Template for submission:
The corresponding author or representative is obligated to submit the Copyright Transfer Form together with the final draft before the publication. Email to the Editor-in-Chief if you are not able to download the form.