GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. INTI Journal is an open-access peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal. We accept paper submissions from different disciplines. Currently, we are accepting contributions of research and review papers from authors.
2. The submission has to be original, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3. All document has to be prepared as MS Word document. Submission in other formats will not be accepted.
4. Research paper is limited to 5 pages excluding references. The content has to adhere to IMRAD format, and the whole paper submitted should contain abstract, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, and conclusion.
5. Review paper is limited to 7 pages, excluding references. The content has to adhere to the topic of discussion.
6. The references have to be relevant to the topic of the submission. Authors are advised to use the latest references in the paper.
7. All the figures and tables should be embedded in the MS Word document. Please refer to the template for more instructions.
8. APA format should be used for citations and references. Please refer to the template for more instructions.
9. Recommend at least 2 reviewers. The reviewers should not come from the same institution as the author and co-authors. The recommended reviewers should be able to provide critical comments to the submission.
10. Authors are required to use the template provided to prepare the paper. The format of the paper should not be changed under any circumstances.
11. All submissions will go through a double-blind review process which usually will take 8 - 12 weeks, depending on the availability of the editor and reviewers.
12. All papers must be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Template for submission:
Please download the template:
Template for INTI Journal Submission – Word.doc
Email to the Editor-in-Chief if you are not able to view the template.
The corresponding author or representative is obligated to submit the Copyright Transfer Form together with the final draft before the publication. Email to the Editor-in-Chief if you are not able to download the form.